A Long time ago Facebook had a feature that would translate normal English to pirate speaking wherein English (pirate) as a language gives you an option to change individual posts into the preferred language.
For that, you need to change your account general settings to Pirate English language.
Social networking sites earlier used to have the only emojis. But since when the updates started to increase many changes have been done and also now recently, languages are also being translated.
If you need to know how to change your account settings, follow these steps –
- To change your language settings, go to the downward arrow mark at the top right of your Facebook feed, which is in blue color.
- Select that setting and under that you will find general account settings where you can find an option to edit the language.
- This is how you can choose to change your language from English to English (PIRATE).
- The Facebook main mission is to make the world more open and connected and also to discover what’s going in and around the world without missing any of the updates, share and express what matters to them.
- The main aim is to get updated with the latest technologies. With an increasing number of social networking sites, it is going on expanding its reactions.
- It has introduced new expressions of ‘wow’, ‘sad’, ‘love’, ‘haha’, ‘angry’ where users can respond to the posts that are posted.
- This new system that the giant social networking site has introduced makes more comprehensible to billion of users who use these sites for communicating including those users who speak English (pirate).
- The California-based company introduced these new expressions to see what most of the users would use. In the beginning it would not matter much but going on, it would matter as different new stories, different new posts and new expressions would make users more enthusiastic in communicating with their loved ones.