It is not easy to buy a smartphone based on a single specification.Whenever we purchase a product we fall within our budget and also compare it with the overall performance at the same price and finally decide whether to buy or not.
As in the same manner companies release products for consumers so that they rate that particular product, depending on the rating people start purchasing it. Smartphones are more in demand nowadays in the market.
The reason behind this is the updating technology that creates more and more user-friendly options.
- Recently, ASUS has launched its new Zenfone Max – Smartphone which is available at Rs.9999.
- It has many new features mainly with 5000mAh battery wherein the company touts can work as the power bank for many other devices.
- Note that the battery is non-removable. Another feature is it can deliver up to 914 hours of standby time with 38 hours of talk time.
- Coming to its physical outlook Zenfone Max is a 5.5-inch HD display and runs ZenUI 2.0 based on Android 5.0 Lollipop.
- This dual SIM device supports the 13-megapixel camera with dual-LED flash and 5-megapixel front camera powered by a Snapdragon 410 processor clocked at 1GHz coupled with 2GB RAM. Inbuilt storage of 16GB can also be expanded to 64GB.
All of these features uses software-based technology. Zenfone Max gives enhanced light sensitivity and optical image stabilization for low light photography.
The image resolution staggering is up to 52 megapixels with full HD video recording with a 1080p resolution of 30 fps video stabilization and one touch still capture. This smartphone is pre-ordered now via Amazon, Flipkart etc. and lists the tentative release date to be on January 14, 2016. It is going to be the best Smartphone ever.